Anant Patel, CPA, has over 25 years of public accounting experience and leads both the GHJ Consulting Practice and Transaction Advisory Practice and is a member of the Executive Committee for the firm. He advises in the area of mergers and acquisitions and provides financial due diligence consulting such as quality of earnings, working capital analysis, EBITDA analysis and projections and deal structuring. Patel has assisted on deals ranging from $20 million to $500 million and is a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor. His reach goes far beyond his leadership at the firm, as he is global chair of the HLB International Transaction Advisory Services Group, a global accounting firm network ranked as the 12th largest network worldwide. He has also been selected to speak at several international HLB conferences on audit, advisory and transaction work. His leadership has helped accounting firms partner across the globe to better serve their clients.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Advisors -Anant Patel
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - ANANT PATEL
- Thriving In Their 40's: Anant Patel
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: ANANT PATEL
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel
- 40 In Their 40's: Anant Patel