Managing Partner of Los Angeles Office and Chair of National Financial Services Litigation, Regulation and Enforcement Practice Group
Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
As chair of Stroock’s Financial Services Litigation, Regulation and Enforcement Group, a member of Stroock’s national Executive Committee and managing partner of its Los Angeles office, Julia Strickland is often the first attorney called when a financial services company needs anything from practical guidance to the fierce defense of contentious and high-stakes litigation and regulatory enforcement matters. She also is routinely sought out for counseling on federal and state regulatory compliance matters and the full range of issues arising from lending and servicing, retail banking, real estate and unfair and deceptive practices. She has amassed a client list that includes American Express, Citigroup, Discover, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Lending Club, HSBC, Synchrony Financial and OneWest/CIT Bank, among many others. Strickland recently successfully represented Verizon in obtaining a groundbreaking Ninth Circuit decision relating to appellate review of arbitration orders.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Julia B. Strickland
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Julia B. Strickland
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Marissa Dennis
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Debra Wong Yang
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Deborah Fox