Partner; Co-Chair Diversity & Inclusion Committee; Co-Chair of labor & Employment Practice
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
Emily Vicente was selected as co-chair of the national labor and employment practice of an American Lawyer 100 firm after only eight years as a partner. This is no small feat and a testament to her leadership abilities. She has defended some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in high-stakes employment litigation and is one of the few lawyers to successfully take hybrid class and collective action cases to jury trial. She has helped clients navigate sexual harassment claims fraught with legal and public relations challenges in the #metoo era, equal pay challenges, implementation of AI and emerging technologies in the workplace, and most recently COVID-19 related employment issues. She has also helped Fortune100 companies develop and implement ESG programs around diversity and inclusion that balance legal, business and social interests, while accomplishing the clients’ goals to increase representation and inclusion of diverse talent within their workforce.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thriving In Their 40's: Emily Burkhardt Vicente
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Alexis Crump
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Debra Meppen
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Marissa Dennis
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Samantha Grant
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Awards: FINALISTS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Stacie Yee
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS