Arameh Zargham O’Boyle, member at Mintz, is a trailblazer and is the first female partner in the firm’s growing Los Angeles office. In her 16 years of practice, O’Boyle has become one of the most sought after attorneys that product innovators and manufacturers in the pharmaceutical, medical device, personal care and cosmetic sectors rely on when faced with potential or actual litigation. She concentrates her practice on defending companies in product liability litigation. She counsels manufacturers and distributors on various issues arising throughout a product’s life cycle, including product development, market launch, regulatory compliance, and document retention/management issues. She represents life sciences companies in complex mass tort litigation. Currently she represents an international medical device manufacturer in product liability and other general litigation throughout California and other jurisdictions relating to products ranging from EMS supplies, surgical instruments and power tools, to orthopedic implants and bone morphogenetic proteins.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Arameh O’Boyle
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ARAMEH ZARGHAM O’BOYLE
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Arameh Zargham O’Boyle
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Abigail (Abby) O’Brient
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Debra Pole
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Susan Vargas
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Kelley Olah
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Ashley Jordan