Foley & Mansfield
Ann I. Park is a partner in Los Angeles office of Foley & Mansfield PLLP. She has extensive experience in toxic tort defense, commercial business disputes, insurance coverage, and environmental law matters. Park concentrates her practice in defending complex, high-risk toxic tort, asbestos products liability, and premises liability actions. She is skilled in the complex medical and scientific aspects of defending the firm’s clients in toxic tort lawsuits. Ann has briefed and argued successful published appeals in the California Court of Appeals. In 2020-2021, she served as senior vice president of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, helping to lead one of the largest metropolitan bar organizations in the United States, with 16,000 members. She currently serves as vice chair of the LACBA Task Force on Racial and Social Justice, where she is helping to organize events to increase awareness and support for equity under the law and racial justice.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Sierra Elizabeth
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Debra Pole
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Kelley Olah
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Dommond Lonnie
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Arameh O’Boyle
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: TODD A. CAVANAUGH