Employment Mediator, Arbitrator, Investigator
Reddock Law/Judicate West
A practicing attorney for nearly 25 years, Angela Reddock-Wright is the founding & managing partner of the Reddock Law Group, a boutique, minority, and woman-owned dispute resolution and investigations law firm based in downtown Los Angeles, focused on the resolution of employment, Title IX sexual assault, hazing, and bullying legal claims. She also is a member of the panel of mediators and arbitrators at Judicate West, a leading dispute resolution firm. Reddock-Wright is a past president of the Southern California Mediation Association; a panel mediator with the USDC, Central District of California; a member of the LA County Equity Oversight Commission; and an Adjunct Professor in the Negotiations, Conflict Resolution and Peace program at CSU Dominguez Hills, and an instructor in the HR program at UCLA Extension. She has served in leadership roles on numerous government and non-profit sector boards.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women’s Leadership Series Panelists: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: ANGELA REDDOCK-WRIGHT
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANGELA J. REDDOCK-WRIGHT
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Work/Life: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Shattering the Glass Ceiling by Negotiating Your Worth