Partner; Chair of the Privacy & Data Security Group
Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz, PC
In a world where privacy and data security are among the most urgent issues facing government, business and individuals, nobody knows more about how to navigate the fast-changing regulatory landscape than Frankfurt Kurnit Privacy & Data Security chair Tanya Forsheit. A lifelong Southern California native and current supervising partner of Frankfurt Kurnit’s LA office, Forsheit is widely considered one of the country’s top privacy and data security lawyers. Forsheit has advised on high-profile matters involving confidential data and other sensitive information for over 20 years. Widely recognized as one of the leading advisors on the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Forsheit has advised hundreds of organizations on compliance with the law. And she testified before the California legislature during its consideration of CCPA amendments. Forsheit is currently advising clients on the new California Privacy Rights Act, Proposition 24, which will take effect in 2023.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thriving In Their 40's: Tanya Forsheit
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CYBER SECURITY ATTORNEYS
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Rachel Lowe
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Bethany Gayle Lukitsch
- Your Computers & Privacy: Ready or Not, There They Go
- California Broadens Data Privacy Protections
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Bethany Lukitsch
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Leeann Habte