Alston & Bird
Rachel Lowe is a partner in Alston & Bird’s Litigation & Trial Practice Group. She represents clients in a variety of industries, including food and beverage, telecom, and retail; in false advertising and privacy class actions; and in other complex commercial disputes. Lowe is a member of Alston & Bird’s Chambers-rated Food, Beverage & Agribusiness Team and works hand in hand with regulatory counsel to advise industry-leading food producers, distributors, and retailers facing litigation and investigations. She helps multinationals navigate sustainability issues, labeling requirements, supply chain disputes, and other issues. She is also a member of the firm’s Privacy & Cybersecurity Litigation Team. She advises retail industry and other clients on data breaches and CCPA, CIPA, and other state-law privacy claims. Lowe recently secured a complete judgment in favor of a major alcohol distributor in a putative class action pending in Orange County Superior Court’s Complex Division.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JEFFREY ROSENFELD
- Jeffrey Rosenfeld
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CHARLES COX
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - L. Rachel Lerman
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JOHN D. HANOVER
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Jessica Sharron
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Deborah Yoon Jones
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Gina Bibby