Partner; Leader, Intellectual Property Protection and Enforcement Practice
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Michelle Cooke is a nationally recognized attorney and the go-to advisor for companies navigating global market expansion, brand development and entrance into the digital landscape, as well as for those facing complex, multijurisdictional trademark disputes. As leader of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP’s intellectual property protection and enforcement practice, Cooke is known for the breadth and depth of her knowledge of the intellectual property landscape both in the United States and abroad. Her clients benefit from her unparalleled understanding of the full gamut of intellectual property issues and also from her truly global approach to preplanning, management and vigilance, as well as her masterful guidance through delicate brand rehabilitation issues. She counts well-known entertainment, multimedia, software, apparel and consumer products companies among her clients. She is a member of Manatt’s board of directors and a member of the firm’s Strategic Growth and Recruiting Committee.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Michelle A. Cooke
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Michelle Cooke
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michelle Cooke
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Michelle Cooke
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Donna Wilson