Partner and Vice Chair of Insurance Recovery Practice
Blank Rome LLP
Lawdragon calls Linda Kornfeld, Blank Rome partner and vice chair of its nationally recognized Insurance Recovery Practice, “a card-carrying member of the ultra-elite club of insurance recovery specialists.” She is at the top of the highly competitive, male-dominated insurance policyholder bar – one of only three women ranked nationally by the prestigious Chambers USA. Kornfeld has more than 25 years of experience representing corporate policyholders in high-stakes litigation, recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for her clients. While some attorneys fight every fight, she cuts through disputes, building consensus, and solving intricate problems to find favorable resolutions for her clients. She is well-known for her innovative approach, having, on multiple occasions, set precedents in court which created new law. Kornfeld handles coverage matters that are frequently in the news, including data breaches, child sex abuse cases, wildfires, and other natural disaster events.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: LINDA KORNFELD
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Linda Kornfeld
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LINDA KORNFELD
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Linda Kornfeld
- Firm Brokers Deal for L.A. Insurance Litigators
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Cheryl Chang
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: STACY D. PHILLIPS
- High-Powered Family Law Attorneys Join Blank Rome