Dykema Gossett PLLC
Abi Gnanadesigan joined Dykema as an associate and quickly rose to member with invaluable contributions to help clients reach success. Along with those contributions, she has been actively involved in mentoring associates, serving as a member of the firm’s associate’s committee, and acting as a member of a committee tasked with the retention of minority lawyers. Outside of her practice, Gnanadesigan contributes to the legal industry through membership in professional organizations, such as the South Asian Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association. She is committed to giving back to the community and dedicates part of her practice each year to pro bono work. She served as a law clerk for the HIV & AIDS Legal Services Alliance helping clients to obtain crucial medical benefits. She has volunteered for Bet Tzedek and the Los Angeles County Bar Association Domestic Violence Project, at which she helped clients obtain restraining orders against their abusers.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ABIRAMI GNANADESIGAN
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Carol Lucas Shareholder Buchalter
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Steven Yoda
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Gali Grant
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Julia Strickland
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Tana Ryan
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Ann Park
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Monica Baumann