Koren L. Bell is an experienced, bilingual trial and appellate lawyer and former supervising federal public defender who has litigated high-stakes cases in courtrooms around the country. At every stage of litigation, Bell delivers results for her clients through aggressive, creative, and focused advocacy. She has handled complex white collar criminal matters – including as counsel of record in a case she advanced to, and argued before, the U.S. Supreme Court which invalidated the Ninth Circuit’s model fraud jury instruction – and civil matters – including as trial counsel in widely publicized complex commercial and civil rights cases for prominent clients around the world. In the past year, Bell and her co-counsel, Stephen G. Larson and Jonathan E. Phillips, secured a $65 million settlement in the civil rights lawsuit filed on behalf of developer Colonies Partners and its co-managing partner, businessman and philanthropist Jeff Burum.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Koren Bell
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Koren L. Bell
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- HILARY POTASHNER
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Jen C. Won
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Hilary Potashner