Kalley R. Aman is a shareholder and serves as one of Buchalter’s officers of the corporation as the senior vice president, chief legal officer, and assistant secretary. She is also a member of the firm’s Labor and Employment, Litigation, and Hospitality, Restaurant, Food and Beverage Practice Groups. Aman specializes in employment litigation and counseling, commercial litigation, and complex and class actions. She represents employers in litigation involving claims of employment discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wage and hour violations, unfair competition, defamation and misappropriation of trade secrets. Aman regularly counsels employers on wage and hour compliance, terminations, disciplinary matters, harassment and discrimination complaints, and compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations. Aman represents clients across a wide variety of industries, including banking, restaurants, retail, apparel, beauty, manufacturing, artificial turf and real estate.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JOSHUA MIZRAHI
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Alecia W. Winfield
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: HOLLY R. LAKE
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: ANTHONY NGUYEN
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Debra Meppen
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Mara Curtis
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Jonathan Phillips
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD