Dr. Clifford Neuman
Director, USC Center for Computer Systems Security
Associate Professor of Computer Science Practice
USC Viterbi School of Engineering
Clifford Neuman is Director USC's Center for Computer Systems Security and faculty in Computer Science. He oversees USC's computer security curricula. Dr. Neuman holds degrees from MIT and University of Washington. While at MIT, Dr. Neuman was a principal designer of the widely used Kerberos authentication system.
Return to TechTalk Cyber Security main page
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Champions: Mexican American Opportunity Foundation
- Picking Up the Pieces: Business in the Aftermath of COVID-19 Panelist - Dana A. Kravetz
- Community Champions: The Bresee Foundation
- Community Champions: Koreatown Youth + Community Center
- Picking Up the Pieces: Business in the Aftermath of COVID-19 Moderator - Sanford L. Michelman
- Picking Up the Pieces: Business in the Aftermath of COVID-19 Panelist - Mona Z. Hanna
- TechTalk Cyber Security Panelist: Jeromie Jackson
- TechTalk Cyber Security Panelist: David Lam, CISSP, CPP