The Los Angeles Business Journal was proud to recently host part two of our Black Business Matters Series. This latest free virtual event, Women Leaders, took place on September 9th, and featured a superb and insightful panel of professionals. They discussed topics such as the unique challenges faced by black female executives, entrepreneurship, building networks and mentorship, and how we can work toward creating a more engaging and equitable Community of Business™.
Many thanks to our sponsors, panelists and moderator for an intriguing and educational experience.
Publisher & CEO
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Schimmels Joins Business Journal as Publisher
- Black Business Matters: Publisher's Letter
- Letter from the Publisher and Editor
- LA500 2020: Publisher's Letter
- 2021 LA500: Letter From the Publisher
- Wealthiest Angelenos 2020: Publisher's Letter
- Keeping Our Community of Business™ Together
- 2021 Women’s Leadership Series & Awards: Letter From The Publisher