Deputy Head of U.S. M&A and Global Head of Aerospace & Defense
Duff & Phelps Securities, LLC
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Aerospace, Defense, Industrials
Steve Moon has over 20 years of investment banking and corporate finance experience. He has completed a range of investment banking engagements including mergers, acquisitions, sales, divestitures, recapitalizations, leveraged buyouts, debt and equity financings, strategic alternative reviews and fairness opinions on behalf of private equity firms, public corporations and private company clients. He began his career as an Analyst in the Private Placements Group at Libra Investments, an investment banking firm specializing in middle market transactions.
Moon has been a leading investment banker in the middle market M&A community in Los Angeles for over 20 years. He holds leadership roles within the M&A group at Duff & Phelps and has also served as the President of the Association for Corporate Growth Los Angeles and currently serves on the Global Board of ACG and ACG Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Karan Kapoor
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Brian Little
- Investment Firms Put Their Money on Los Angeles
- Restructuring Helps Offset M&A Decline
- The Money Book: Kevan Flanigan
- 40 In Their 40's: Tony Berkus
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Paul Weisbrich
- The Money Book: Ryan Bernath