B. Riley Securities, Inc.
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Technology
Salomon Kamalodine is a managing director with B. Riley Securities, Inc., a full service, nationally ranked investment bank focused on serving the needs of the upper middle-market. He joined B. Riley in 2004 as an equity analyst covering technology special situations. In 2009, he transitioned into investment banking as an original member of the firm’s Los Angeles banking practice alongside John Ahn and the firm’s founder, Bryant Riley.
Kamalodine has participated in B. Riley’s rapid evolution from a boutique LA-based research firm into the diversified financial services company it is today with nearly 1000 employees across the US. Among his many accomplishments during his tenure with the firm include his involvement in B. Riley’s own go-public transaction through its merger with Great American Group in 2014 and he helped form the company’s Issuer Advisory practice.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Michael Guzman
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Salomon Kamalodine
- Sticking Up For Your Fair Shares
- 40 In Their 40's: Ryan J. Bernath
- The Money Book: Ryan Bernath
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Matthew Spain
- Small Caps Boost B. Riley's Growth
- Local Focus Delivers Deals