FocalPoint Partners, LLC
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Industrials, Restaurants, Location-Based Entertainment, Personal Care, Healthcare
As one of three managing partners at FocalPoint, Rajesh Sood is active in the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility program (“CSR”). Since the program’s inception in 2017, FocalPoint employees, joined by senior management, have undertaken community outreach events, including events that support economically-disadvantaged youth.
This year, Sood and FocalPoint’s CSR team participated in Cycle for Survival, a cancer fundraising event co-hosted by Equinox and Memorial Sloan Kettering. Previous charitable works entailed working with the LA District Attorney’s office on a “Project Lead” event which educated students about the criminal justice system and how to make good decisions, and a “Career Path” mentoring event for high school students in partnership with the Youth Business Alliance. The firm also participated in a business coaching event for inmates at California State Prison in Lancaster and held a college application workshop for disadvantaged youths.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Rajesh Sood
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Rajesh Sood
- The Money Book: Rajesh Sood
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: How Companies Can Create Financial Value from Giving, and Why They’re Not
- The Money Book: Duane Stullich
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Duane K. Stullich
- Who's Building L.A: Delivering a Culture of Diversity, Inclusion and Learning
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Duane Stullich