Managing Partner, Co-Founder
FocalPoint Partners, LLC
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Business Services, Consumer (Beauty & Personal Care), Healthcare
Nishen Radia is managing partner and co-founder of FocalPoint Partners, a leading investment bank headquartered in Los Angeles, with branch offices in Chicago, New York, and Shanghai. Radia heads the firm’s mergers and acquisitions practice. Since its inception in 2002, FocalPoint has grown to become one of the larger middle market investment banks in the country, with approximately 60 professionals who deliver a diversified suite of advisory services to clients, including mergers and acquisitions, debt placements, and financial restructurings.
Radia has approximately 24 years of investment banking experience advising owners and stakeholders of middle-market companies (typically those with revenues of $50 to $500 million) on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity recapitalizations, and financial restructurings. He has served as principal financial advisor on numerous high-stakes transactions, notably in the healthcare, personal care, and business services sectors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - NISHEN RADIA
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book 2017: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book: Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Rajesh Sood
- Beauty Awards Finalists: Service Provider of the Year