SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Acquisition, Financing and Disposition Transactions
Nia Stefani is the chief executive officer and founder of the Xnergy companies. She brings nearly two decades of experience in mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, private equity, finance, and law to Xnergy. Her experience extends from startups to New York Stock Exchange-listed companies and over a diverse range of industries.
Stefani works with hundreds of institutional investors and has completed a wide variety of investment banking transactions for clients over a broad range of industries. She has managed or participated in dozens of acquisition, financing, and disposition transactions valued at more than a billion dollars.Stefani has held several senior management and board of director positions in both public and private companies. Prior to forming Xnergy, Stefani was a mergers and acquisitions, securities, and corporate attorney responsible for negotiating, structuring, documenting, and closing acquisitions, restructurings, dispositions, financings and franchising.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ALBERT VALENCIA
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- The Money Book: Ryan Bernath
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Eva Davis
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Steve Moon
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Albert Valencia
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeremy Weitz