Vice President, Investment Banking Division
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Healthcare
Neha Krishnamohan is a vice president in Goldman Sachs’ Healthcare Investment Banking Group and a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Group within the Investment Banking Division. She joined the firm as an analyst in 2008 in New York and transferred to the West Coast in 2014 to focus on healthcare advisory and M&A.
Krishnamohan has established herself as a senior leader in the healthcare coverage group and has executed over $100 billion in transactions to date, including more than 15 announced M&A deals and 18 closed IPOs and follow-on offerings. She specializes in biotechnology, medical technology, and tools/diagnostics sectors, bringing her expertise to help companies revolutionize the healthcare industry. She has several years of transaction experience across multiple subsectors within healthcare and numerous products with additional experience in M&A as well as financing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Charlie Woo
- Top Women in Banking: JANKI LALANI GANDHI
- LA 500: David Felman
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Janki Gandhi
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Daniel Shea
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Steve Moon
- Westwood Firm Plugs Into Tech, Digital Media Sectors