SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: M&A, Corporate Finance, Capital Markets, Strategic Advisory
Matt Young is the founder and CEO of the investment banking firm CriticalPoint Partners, headquartered in Manhattan Beach. Young established CriticalPoint in 2012 with a vision to assist owners, entrepreneurs, and stakeholders realize their companies’ full growth and exit potential. Young has over 20 years of finance experience, including holding principle investing and investment banking positions at Platinum Equity and Bear Stearns, respectively.
Having seen how underserved the lower to middle markets were, Young sought to bring bulge bracket experience and quality to the middle-market but with a nimble and high-touch model. Young has grown CriticalPoint to over 20 professionals with backgrounds from top tier financial advisory and investment firms, including four professionals in the last 12 months, who were attracted to CriticalPoint’s entrepreneurial approach and the opportunity to work more closely with their clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Diane Cabo
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Rajesh Sood
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Duane Stullich
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- School of Platinum
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - NISHEN RADIA