SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Technology M&A
Karan Kapoor is a managing director at Pagemill Partners, the technology M&A division of Duff & Phelps. He rejoined the firm in 2019 to lead Pagemill Partners out of the Los Angeles office of Duff & Phelps. Kapoor previously worked in the tech investment banking groups of UBS and Stifel. He is a seasoned investment banker with significant M&A and capital raising transaction experience. Some of his former clients include Ancestry, Beatport, Criteo, Frontline Education, Glu Mobile, GoDaddy, HomeAway, Infogix, Kofax, Neustar, Nuance, Officite, Quality Built, Retailmenot, Snap, Square, Thanx, TigerLead, and Viator.
Over the past year, Kapoor has built out an active mid-market Tech M&A practice based out of LA with a core focus on Software / SaaS transactions in the $50 to 500 million transaction size range, and has led multiple transactions across key sub-sectors of Tech including vertical SaaS, data / analytics, fintech, marketing tech, construction tech, and cyber security.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Brian Little
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Steve Moon
- Restructuring Helps Offset M&A Decline
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Sherry Cefali
- 40 In Their 40's: Tony Berkus
- 40 In Their 40's: Brian Little
- Top Women in Banking: Sherry Cefali
- Investment Firms Put Their Money on Los Angeles