President & CEO
Montminy & Co.
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: M&A, Financing, Strategic Advisory, Restructuring
Founding his firm in 2010, Joel Montminy has grown his eponymous firm every year since inception, representing over 200 clients in a wide variety of corporate finance assignments. Today, Montminy & Co. has 24 team members, including 14 registered representatives, ranking as one of the largest privately-held boutique investment banks in LA. Montminy leads the firm and spearheads client assignments across the globe, including cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions, leveraged and management buyouts, and private placements of equity securities, restructurings, business valuations, fairness opinions and strategic advisory assignments.
In his career, Montminy has personally originated, led and closed over $6 billion of middle market transaction volume, including over $2 billion in cross-border transactions in over 30 countries. He has closed five transactions in the last six months, despite the pandemic.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JOEL MONTMINY
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Joel Montminy
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Joel Montminy
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- JOEL MONTMINY
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Nishen Radia
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: DAVID V. CHANG