Managing Director, Head of Technology Investment Banking
D.A. Davidson & Co.
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Technology
Joe Morgan is a managing director and the head of Technology Investment Banking at D.A. Davidson & Co., where he leads a team of 23 bankers covering the technology space. Since joining D.A. Davidson in 2017, Morgan has been instrumental in executing D.A. Davidson’s technology growth initiative, more than doubling the practice with the addition of six senior bankers in several key industry verticals, including technology-enabled services, application software, vertical software, financial technology, and government technology, and expanding D.A. Davidson’s technology footprint into the east coast with new hires in both Boston and New York City.
Under Morgan’s leadership, the team has completed over thirty merger and acquisition and capital raising assignments for public and private companies, comprising nearly $10 billion in value. He is also one of the most active technology bankers in Southern California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- RORY MCKINNEY
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Paul Weisbrich
- Bank Transfer Day Paying Dividends for Founder
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Brandon Quartararo
- The Money Book: John Reitnouer
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jonathan Zucker
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Aaron Solganick
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Karan Kapoor