Founder / CEO
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Private Equity, Strategic Advisory, Corporate Finance
George Swain is the founder and CEO of GeorgeSwain Investments. GSI is an independent global investment bank firm that assists small and middle-market companies in completing special situation transactions. Swain oversees all investments, investor relations, and operations at GSI. He is a seasoned investor / investment banker with more than 25 years’ experience. And has participated and or advised on more than $1.2 billion of transactions.
Throughout his career, Swain has leveraged his deep industry knowledge to take a strategic approach to deal making. Known as a visionary strategist, he has a broad range of experience in mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing and strategic partnerships. Early in his career he served as executive vice president at American Savings Bank, (ASB) NY. From ASB he progressed to the private investment banking arena providing corporate and institutional clients with strategic and financial advisory services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Black Business Matters Speaker: George L. Swain Jr.
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: George Swain
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - GEORGE SWAIN
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Bonrouhi
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Rajesh Sood
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Matt Young