Duane K. Stullich
Managing Partner, Co-Founder
FocalPoint Partners, LLC
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Food & Beverage, Healthy & Active Living, Franchising, Enthusiast Products, e-Commerce Consumer Brands
Duane Stullich is managing partner and co-founder of FocalPoint Partners, a leading international boutique investment banking firm headquartered in Los Angeles. Stullich spearheaded FocalPoint’s international expansion, resulting in the opening of the firm’s Shanghai office. The Asia presence compliments the firm’s domestic network of offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York. Prior to co-founding FocalPoint, Stullich was a key contributor to the corporate finance department at Houlihan Lokey and a co-founder of Murphy Noell Capital.
Stullich has over 20 years of experience advising owners and stakeholders of middle-market companies. He has recently been actively working with companies across an array of consumer sectors including food & beverage, healthy and active living, enthusiast products, and franchising.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Duane Stullich
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Duane K. Stullich
- Duane Stullich
- The Money Book: Duane Stullich
- DUANE STULLICH
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - JARED STEIN
- Consumer Goods & Retail Report: “Better for You” is Not Just a Trend, It’s a Lifestyle
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Kevin T. Burke