Objective Capital Partners
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: M&A in Manufacturing & Distribution
Daniel Shea is a managing director of Objective Capital Partners, a leading investment banking and valuation firm serving the lower middle market, specifically companies with an enterprise value of $20-$75MM. Shea leads the business development and transaction advisory efforts for engagements across all practice groups. He is a results-oriented leader with a 25+ year track record of success with transaction experience including private and public company sales, corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, and capital raise engagements, as well as preparing strategic assessments for owners, management and their boards often as a precursor to transaction execution.
Shea has assisted in closing countless transactions throughout his career in a wide variety of sectors including consumer, healthcare, manufacturing & distribution and technology, ranging in size throughout the lower middle market from $10-250 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Channing Hamlet
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Carolyn Armitage
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Bonrouhi
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book: Anthony N. Pritzker
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Pardis Nasseri
- Thriving In Their 40's: David Nemecek
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Robin Nourmand