Andrew W. Kline
Managing Director, Founder
Park Lane IBS
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Sports
Andrew Kline, managing director and founder of Park Lane, brings a broad background of professional sports experience, investment banking expertise, and industry knowledge to his firm. Kline has advised on M&A transactions across all major sports leagues as well as emerging and international sports leagues. He has also been integral in advising on the financing of many early-stage sports-based businesses and real estate transactions.
Kline actively oversees all Park Lane’s strategies: sports team M&A advisory, early-stage sports-business corporate finance, traditional real estate financing, and secondaries. He focuses primarily on client relationship management and deal execution. He is widely considered a premier sports investment banker. He is the only modern-day NFL professional to start his own investment bank. He’s committed to not only delivering impeccable service to his clients but also fostering guidance and growth to other former athletes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Andrew Kline
- Tackled Head-On
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Andrew W. Kline
- The Money Book: Andrew W. Kline
- Football Fans’ Phones to Call Plays
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Black Business Matters Speaker: George L. Swain Jr.
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: George Swain