Chief Executive Officer
Solganick & Co.
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Software and IT Services
Aaron Solganick founded Solganick & Co. in 2009 and has 25 years of investment banking and corporate development experience within the software and tech-enabled services industry sectors. He launched the firm because he noticed a large number of conflicts of interest within the investment banking industry as well as a general lack of vertical industry specialization among a majority of investment bankers. He wanted to make sure his team was focused and had deep industry expertise and experience in order to complete M&A transactions for his clients.
Solganick has held leading investment banking and corporate development positions at many prominent firms including KPMG Corporate Finance, Bear Stearns, B. Riley FBR, Southwest Securities, and Perot Systems Corporation. He has advised on over 200+ transactions totaling approximately $8 billion of value including M&A, private equity, IPOs, and secondary offerings of several top global technology firms.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Aaron Solganick
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - AARON SOLGANICK
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Aaron Solganick
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Frank Grant
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Steve Moon
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Neha Krishnamohan
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Christopher Park
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Karan Kapoor