SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Food, Beverage, Agribusiness
Nicole Fry is a managing director in Cascadia’s Food, Beverage & Agribusiness group. Fry has over 20 years of investment banking and corporate development experience and has an extensive background providing financial advisory services to middle market companies, including mergers and acquisition transactions, debt and equity capital raising, valuations and restructurings. Fry also spent time managing the corporate development activities for Cooking.com, an online retailer of cooking-related products.
In recent years, Fry has been particularly active in the beverage segment, advising LMR Wine Estates in its senior debt financing, Avery Brewing in its investment from Mahou San Miguel, Four Peaks Brewing Company in its sale to Anheuser-Busch InBev, Saint Archer Brewing and Revolver Brewing in their respective sales to MillerCoors/Tenth and Blake, and non-alcohol brands Steaz and C20 Pure Coconut Water in their respective sales to Novamex.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nicole Fry
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Duane K. Stullich
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: David Bonrouhi
- Financial Firms Fill Up on Hunger for Food Sector
- The Money Book: Mark Vidergauz
- Key Tax-Planning Opportunities for Food and Agribusiness Companies
- The Money Book: Lloyd Greif