Senior Managing Director
B. Riley Securities, Inc.
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Consumer, Consumer Tech
Michael Guzman is a senior managing director with B. Riley Securities, Inc., a full service, nationally ranked investment bank focused on serving the needs of the upper middle-market. He is also head of corporate and venture services at the firm. He has been with B. Riley for six years and prior to that, spent 11 years with Cantor Fitzgerald.
Guzman’s most recent accomplishments are numerous, and include his work acting as sole bookrunner in connection with the IPO of GAN Limited, a SaaS technology company that serves as a solution for online casino gambling. GAN was the first non-biotech company to go public post-COVID and Guzman and his co-banker on the transaction, Salomon Kamalodine, did not let COVID get in the way of a highly successful IPO. They ran the entire roadshow virtually and helped the company raise more than $60 million in an upsized transaction.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Salomon Kamalodine
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Aaron Solganick
- The Money Book: Ryan Bernath
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Matthew Spain
- 40 In Their 40's: Ryan J. Bernath
- Michael Rosenberg
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JON MERRIMAN
- Integrated Capital Raises $30M for Debut Fund