SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Consumer Retail (Including Beauty, Personal Care, Apparel and Accessories)
Janki Gandhi is a managing director in Goldman Sachs’ Cross Markets Group (CMG), the firm’s middle market offering. Gandhi advises on Consumer Retail, including beauty, personal care, apparel and accessories. Gandhi has been involved in the middle market consumer sector for over 16 years. She has established herself through a number of notable transactions throughout her prolific career in investment banking, most recently helping advise KJUS Management / Winona Capital (founder and private equity-owned) in the sale of KJUS to Acushnet, and advising Alex Apparel (private equity-owned, Atlantic Street Capital) in its sale to Versa.
Since joining Goldman Sachs in December 2019, Gandhi has brought her passion to help clients achieve Board diversity and evolve their marketing and branding efforts with the growing importance of wellness and self-care to consumers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: JANKI LALANI GANDHI
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Service Provider of the Year Finalist
- Top Women in Banking: Janki Lalani Gandhi
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marvin Padilla
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Scott Geftman
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Michael Garcia
- LA500 Speaker: Paul Altman
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty: Trend-Setting Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Brands Attract Capital and Fuel M&A Activity in SoCal