Lisa Woods runs operations for GroundSwell Group and manages the thousands of non-profit relationships the organization has forged. The balance of understanding the needs to the NPO community so that connections with brands wanting to support causes can be made is a unique and special talent. Woods has led efforts to get NPOs funding and support that they would otherwise not have access to.
GroundSwell Group bridges the gap between non-profits and corporations. Woods and her colleagues have built the largest network of non-profits in the world and work to design and develop cause marketing solutions for their corporate partners through those networks. With 96% of US households involved with charity in some way, Woods and team have the unique ability to reach these consumers in a creative and meaningful way.
In March of 2016, a few months after Woods was named COO, GroundSwell launched the first ever non-profit brand influencer marketplace which allows its brand partners to tap into the power of reaching donors and volunteers from the hundreds of thousands of non-profits in the United States. Nonprofits are in a unique position to act as brand influencers and GroundSwell leverages its relationships to make campaigns successful.
As chief operating officer at the GroundSwell Group, Woods oversees all daily operations and procedures. She leads the management and execution of strategic alignments and targeted initiatives and activations; manages key partnerships; designs and implements business strategies, plans and procedures.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sponsors Prize Non-Profit Hookups
- CUSTOM CONTENT: The Value of a Proper Balance Between Your Business and Your “Giving Back” Philosophy
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Supplier of the Year Winner
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Fashion Trendsetter of the Year Winner
- CFO Awards: Report Recommends Strategies for CFOs to Create Long-term Value
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty Awards: Beauty Service Provider of the Year Finalists
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: Non-Surgical Innovations in Aesthetics
- 2019 CFO Awards: EDUCATION CFO OF THE YEAR - LANG FREDRICKSON