Duff & Phelps
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Fairness Opinions, Solvency Opinions, Board Advisory
Sherry Cefali is a managing director and the head of the Los Angeles office of Duff & Phelps. She has been rendering fairness and solvency opinions for over 30 years. She is also a member of the firm’s Fairness & Solvency Opinion Senior Review Committee and holds FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses. In addition, Cefali is a director on the board of RF Industries and chairs the compensation committee.
Among Cefali’s transactions year-to-date in 2020 include a fairness opinion to the board of Neon Therapeutics, Inc. in connection with its sale to BioNTech; a fairness opinion to NN, Inc. in connection with the sale of their Life Sciences business to American Securities; a fairness opinion to the board of Xtant Medical Holdings Inc. in connection with the exchange of $62 million in debt for equity; a solvency opinion to Match Group, Inc. in connection with its separation from IAC/InterActiveCorp; among others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: Sherry Cefali
- Top Women in Banking: SHERYL CEFALI
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Sherry Cefali
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Steve Moon
- Top Women in Banking: Karen Miles
- Top Women in Banking: KAREN MILES
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Karen Miles
- The 2021 Money Issue Investment Banks Directory