The initial “kick off moment” for many of the region’s greatest business success stories can be traced back to the meetings that entrepreneurs had with forward-thinking, insightful and creative investment bankers. These are the experts that really get our great ideas and concepts on the right track. The best of them will wear multiple hats… providing incredibly valuable guidance and advice while helping their clients raise money in the capital markets.
The right investment banker does more than provide an infusion of cash for your business. He or she – and the institution they represent – can genuinely prepare your organization (with the right resources, capital and guidance) for the next level of growth and beyond. There are some truly outstanding professionals making up the Los Angeles investment banking landscape. We’ve listed some of the best here, along with some basic information about their careers, practice and some relevant recent projects they’ve been involved with.
Congratulations to this group of professionals who made this list and thank you for your contributions to the local business community’s success.
Publisher & CEO
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 FGPC: A Look at Financing Sources for Business Expansion
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: Publisher's Letter
- Fastest Growing Private Companies #4 Loot Crate
- Entrepreneur's Notebook---Be Informed Before Beginning Search for Financing
- Ed Bagdasarian
- Incubators: The Blueprint for New Economy Companies
- Thriving In Their 40's: Publisher's Letter
- ENTREPRENEUR'S NOTEBOOK---Tips for Getting Some Credit From Asset-Based Lenders