SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: M&A Transactions for Consumer, Industrial, Manufacturing and Building Products
Diane Cabo is a managing director at CriticalPoint Partners, a Manhattan Beach based investment bank, advising owners of middle-market companies on mergers and acquisitions and debt and equity raises. Cabo joined the firm in 2016 and is primarily responsible for originating and execution of merger and acquisition transactions. She has over fourteen years of investment banking experience and prior to joining CriticalPoint, she spent numerous years advising clients at WestPark Capital and Greif & Co.
During the past couple of years, she has spent her time executing transactions in apparel, consumer goods, building products and manufacturing, completing sales to both strategic and financial buyers and has closed on over $1.6 billion of transactions. Cabo has been actively focused representing entrepreneurs and is highly regarded by clients for her highly skilled level of execution as well as being able to close complex transactions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Matt Young
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Gayane Kirakosyan
- The Money Book 2017: Nishen Radia
- The Money Book: Scott Berejikiam
- Top Women in Banking: GAYANE KIRAKOSYAN