SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Enterprise Building of Asset and Wealth Management Firms
Carolyn Armitage is a managing director at Echelon Partners, the leading investment bank and consulting firm to the wealth and investment management industries. As a serial enterprise builder of RIAs, Hybrids and Broker/Dealers, Armitage helps CEOs make better informed strategic planning decisions, improve their enterprise value, and design the proper legacy.
With a strategic and holistic approach to each engagement, Armitage provides valuations, expert witness, management consulting and investment banking services. For mergers and acquisitions, Armitage understands the complexities of wealth and asset managers and offers an objective perspective, advice and implementation guidance. Armitage’s areas of expertise include transaction advisory services, mergers and acquisitions with an emphasis on founder-owned businesses, corporate and family office governance, strategy, and succession planning.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Daniel Shea
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeff White
- West L.A. Firm Buys Into Financial Sector Rebound
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Diane Cabo
- Scott Beiser
- Unique Period in History Unites Wealth Managers
- EP Wealth Adds Again With Deal in Colorado
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS