Partner and Managing Director
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Consumer Industry
Arash Farin has been responsible for originating some of the most-recognized transactions in Sage Group’s history, including GLAMGLOW and Bombas, one the top partners in terms of origination overall. His clients understand and appreciate the countless hours he devotes to their transactions, and how hard he works to obtain the absolute best results every time. Even many years after a transaction has been completed, his clients call on him to continue introducing new opportunities and clients, given the experiences they had with him.
In the last couple years, Farin has worked on and helped lead one of the firm’s largest transactions, and is soon to close a recapitalization of one of the country’s leading DTC apparel companies. He has been very active in the firm’s DTC practice, helping found the group, and is currently leading yet another DTC transaction, this time in the jewelry space.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Mark Vidergauz
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Scott Geftman
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marvin Padilla
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Kathryn F. Edgerton
- VMG, Hillhouse Form $100M Investment Fund
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Robyn Polashuk
- LA500 Speaker: Paul Altman
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN BENLOULOU