Alexander Lee Cappello
Chairman & CEO
Cappello Global LLC
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Complex Cross-Border Transactions, M&A, Equity & Debt Financing, Specialty & Project Financing, Strategic Advisory, Restructuring, Valuation & Fairness Opinions (Across a Broad Array of Industries)
Alexander Cappello founded Cappello Global 45 years ago, one of the oldest and most respected independent investment banks in existence, its principals completing over $150 billion in transactions in 50+ countries. Cappello is a long-time director, lead director and chairman of Cheesecake Factory, Virco Manufacturing, Intelligent Energy, Geothermal Resources International and numerous other public and private companies.
In the past year, Cappello has completed an 8-year term as a Trustee and the chairman of the Investment Committee for the City of Hope, taking the assets under management from $150 million to $2.5 billion in that time. Under his leadership this year, Cappello Global secured many large wins including advising Prologic Technology Systems during its acquisition by Thoma Bravo.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Alexander Cappello
- The Money Book: Alexander L. Cappello
- Name-Dropping Worked for Bank
- Global Reach
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CLAY BRYAN
- Investment Firms Put Their Money on Los Angeles
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Cary H. Thompson
- The Money Book: T. Ritson Ferguson