Intrepid Investment Bankers
SPECIALTY / INDUSTRY FOCUS: Healthcare
Adam Abramowitz is a co-founder and managing director at Intrepid Investment Bankers, a subsidiary of MUFG Union Bank, N.A. He is truly a unique LA-advisor who has spent his entire career with the same partners. While he began his investment career working across a broad range of industries, for the past few years, he has helped to build and grow Intrepid’s Healthcare Group. Abramowitz helped lead the groundbreaking sale of Ambry Genetics, a market leader in genetic diagnostics, for $1 billion to a Japanese strategic buyer, Konica Minolta. He was instrumental in navigating this dynamic and fast-moving process that yielded a compelling valuation to an “off-the-radar” buyer.
With Intrepid now part of MUFG Union Bank, Abramowitz continues to be a leader at the firm as he assists in supporting the collaboration with Union’s team to advise existing clients in their strategic transactions and attract new clients to the platform.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Gary Rabishaw
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Adam Abramowitz
- Top Women in Banking: LAUREN ANTION
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Brandon Quartararo
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jonathan Zucker
- JIM FREEDMAN
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN ZUCKER
- CFO Awards: Stay in Touch with a Critical Business Partner