Tanya Nelson is a senior manager at Moss Adams and has practiced public accounting since 2007. She provides assurance services to companies in the technology, manufacturing, consumer products, retail, and professional services industries. She has extensive experience serving multinational clients, executing multi-location audit engagements, and conducting Sarbanes-Oxley Act 404 audits. Her experience also includes complex debt restructuring, convertible debt, stock-based compensation, and multiple-element arrangement revenue recognition.
As an expert in the technology field, Nelson leads the firm’s Southern California Technology, Communication and Life Sciences industry training programs. Driving the selection of content, design, and execution of the program, she invests in new team members by instilling skills that intersect what is unique in the technology industry and the accounting standards that follow. She also serves as the leader of the firm’s technology safety committee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CAROL SURUKI-CARMANY
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: IRENE KLING
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: MARCO VALVERDE
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Linda Pei
- Reduce Barriers to Growth: Three Reasons Tech Companies Should Conduct Audits Early
- Influential Women in Accounting: CHERYL TEETER-BALIN
- Influential Women in Accounting: LAUREN HAVERLOCK
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MRUNAL PATEL