Director, Accounting Advisory Services
Sally Wong is currently a director in KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services practice with 13 years of experience in assurance and advisory. Wong provides accounting and financial reporting advisory services under U.S. GAAP and IFRS focusing on accounting change, merger & acquisition transactions, complex capital raising and financing structures, financial instruments and derivatives across all industries with a focus on technology and emerging growth companies.
Wong has worked on numerous global and cross-functional project teams in a variety of roles, including project coordination, staff supervision, workstream leader and technical advisor. While she serves a global client base of various institutions across varying industries, her focus has been on clients in the technology and emerging growth companies. She is the Venture Capital Advisory leader for Los Angeles, and leads recruiting efforts for the Deal Advisory practice.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jeannette Wistner
- 40 In Their 40's: Scott Cacurak
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KALPANA RAMAKRISHNAN
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Darcy Wilson-Jones
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Influential Women in Accounting: SUE KING
- Influential Women in Accounting: DEE DEE OWENS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Celina Doka