Green Hasson Janks
Polina Chapiro is a member of Green Hasson Janks’ Executive Committee, International Tax Practice leader and has more than 35 years of tax experience. She is a well-known leader in tax on an international level. She has deep expertise in the areas of corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, taxation of multinational companies (foreign tax credit, structuring, repatriation planning), partnership and S-corporations taxation, income tax provisions, tax audits at the federal and state level and negotiations with the IRS, state and foreign tax authorities.
Chapiro has been instrumental in the firm’s eminence both domestically and internationally. Known as a preeminent international tax specialist, Polina has been able to service clients with multinational operations allowing Green Hasson Janks the opportunity to work with companies and industries that have expanded along with the globalization of the economy. She routinely advises companies in the private equity, manufacturing, technology and entertainment space.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Polina Chapiro
- Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: POLINA CHAPIRO
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Tax Reform Highlights
- Diversity & Inclusion - CEO & Leadership Panel: Akash Sehgal
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Donella Wilson
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: LIZBETH NEVAREZ
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Donella Wilson