Nicole Stan is a director in CohnReznick’s Los Angeles office with more than 15 years of experience in public accounting. Her clients, who come from many different industries, rely on Stan for her deep audit and accounting knowledge. But what makes her a truly influential woman is her commitment to her communities – both inside and outside of CohnReznick.
Stan is passionate about advancing the careers of women in the field of public accounting and in the broader business community. In the past year, she was appointed co-leader of CohnReznick’s Executive Women’s Forum (EWF) program in the Los Angeles metro area. EWF is a committed platform created to help women inside and outside of CohnReznick connect with other business women, expand their networks, and improve their professional knowledge and skills. She is also a leader for the firm’s Southern California WomenCAN program.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: NICOLE STAN
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Influential Women in Accounting: NICOLE ADAM
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Georgina Harris
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Natalie Tronkina
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Natalie Tronkina
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Staford François