Natalie Tronkina is a principal in CohnReznick’s Transactional Advisory Services practice, based in the Los Angeles office. She has more than 15 years of experience serving private equity funds, lenders, and strategic buyers and sellers, focusing primarily on the due diligence process that is a critical component of any major business transaction.
Early on, Tronkina was identified as an emerging leader within CohnReznick and was elected to the firm’s partnership in February of this year. She is a past winner of the Firm’s PYRAMID award which celebrates the core values of CohnReznick and recognizes those employees who embody these values in their service to the firm, to its clients, and to the community at large. She is committed to initiatives that drive value for her clients and her co-workers and has developed strong, lasting relationships with many different private equity firms based on the consistent quality of her work.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Women in Accounting: NATALIE TRONKINA
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Natalie Tronkina
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Velida Alemic
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: NICOLE STAN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: JENNY YANG INOUYE
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Nishen Radia
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS