Lead Managing Director and Shareholder
Kelly O’Neil is a lead managing director at CBIZ MHM, LLC and a Shareholder at Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM). With more than 20 years of experience, O’Neil’s expertise is providing audit and consulting services to life sciences, technology, manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, and defense contractors for both public and large, privately-held companies (including many backed by private equity and venture capital firms).
O’Neil has a strong understanding of business processes and has been instrumental in developing solutions for corporate management on various accounting matters, with a significant focus on compliance, operations and internal control environments and the related financial statement impacts. She specializes in revenue recognition, business combination and purchase accounting, accounting for stock-based compensation, equity and debt instruments, derivatives accounting, and general business consulting, enabling her clients to make informed decisions on financial reporting matters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - KELLY O’NEIL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Kelly O'Neil
- Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann Combine Southern California Offices
- Wednesday Rundown: USC Accounting School Receives $15 Million Donation, Kind Financial Needs New Slogan
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017 Nominees: Women in Business Can Have It All
- 40 In Their 40's: Karl Seitz