B. Riley Advisory Services
Kelley Gastineau has 20 years of experience consulting clients in the areas of forensic accounting, fraud investigations, litigation consulting and corporate bankruptcy and restructuring. Over the course of her career, Gastineau has become a leading professional in damages and lost profit analysis, internal investigations, forensic accounting, royalty audits, fraud investigation, Ponzi schemes, white collar crime, intellectual property disputes and litigation support.
Also contributing to Gastineau’s breadth of knowledge is her experience quantifying data breach damages where she conducts dark web research and analyzes data to value various types of personal identifying information.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Kelley Gastineau
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARYELLEN SEBOLD
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Coral Hansen
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: CORAL HANSEN
- Leaders of Influence Private Equity Advisors - JIM DAVIDSON
- Former FBI Agent Now Hunts for Cooked Books
- World of Accounting Lures Teacher to Big City
- Documentary Maker Files Claim in Dole Food Fight