Jenn has more than 25 years of business outsourcing experience, with a particular expertise in startups and the advertising and creative production industries. She is passionate about helping small and mid-size companies scale by utilizing a team of specialists focused on the clients’ long term success.
An advocate for women in accounting her whole career, she plays a central role in the firm’s Women’s Advancement Network and helped found the Executive Access Program (EAP). The program provides high-potential female account professionals with access to firm executives earlier in their careers to help them understand the path to partnership and recognize the benefits of partnership. In four of the past five years, nearly a third of all new promoted partners are women, and McCabe is proud to have played a part in that trend. While these are significant gains, she continues to ensure her team will always strive to do better.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jenn McCabe
- Influential Women in Accounting: JENN MCCABE
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: CHERYL CALHOUN
- Reservist Let Go of Reservations
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Christy Woods
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CLAUDIA BODAN
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Parnia Pandkhou
- 40 In Their 40's: Stacy Yamanishi