Gumbiner Savett, Inc.
Helena Song has been with Gumbiner Savett Inc. for 12 years and was promoted in July 2019 to audit and accounting principal. With over 14 years of experience, she works with both privately held entities and SEC registered companies in various industry and sectors. Song assists her clients in addressing their accounting issues and auditing needs and values the relationships built and the experiences gained along the way.
Song has extensive experience in leading financial statements audits, due diligence and special reports. She specializes in the real estate industry and handles large audit engagements for real estate investment funds, residential and commercial real estate builders and operators. She also works with many clients in other industry sectors such as private equity, technology, manufacturing and distribution. Song is a sought-after mentor among the younger staff who view her as a source for honest and thoughtful career advice.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Helena Song
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jill Massey
- RICK PARENT
- 40 In Their 40's: Amit Jain
- Influential Women in Accounting: KARLA CHAVEZ LUNA
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Karla Chavez Luna
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Pradeep Budhiraja
- 40 In Their 40's: Karla Chavez Luna